GrowMOBILE – Mobile Sites

Today there are 6.6 million smartphone users in Canada who shop while on the go using mobile sites. Google estimates that 40% of searches from mobile devices are local. If your business is readily found on local search sites like Google+ Local, that’s half the battle. The other half? Mobile optimization through a mobile site. Currently 10% of websites are optimized for smartphones – the other 90% frustrate users with hard-to-read screens and needless content.

How will a mobile website help your business?

Clear information. Render your website’s content in narrower columns for easier viewing on smartphone screens. No more zooming and tilting for users!

Easy review or products or services. Streamline content to 5-8 pages. Smartphone users are interested in your contact information!

Optimize your website automatically. Our package distinguishes between regular and mobile browsers, providing an optimized screen to every viewer!

Share This