Virtual Business Card – Mobile Contact
The Virtual Business Card is not only environmentally friendly but is always with you. An even greater value is in the database of contacts that you build up over time as you continue to hand out the vCards. When requested – Your vCard is immediately sent to your customer’s mobile phone for easy saving as a mobile SMS business card with CLICKABLE contact info that may includ:
- Company Name
- Jour Title
- Phone Numbers
- Fax Number
- Email Address
- Website Link
- Your promotional message
To see how vCard works send keword Allegra to 76000.
- Step 1: Ask your client to text your KEYWORD to the phone number 76000
- Step 2: They get an auto-generated text right back to their phone with all of your contact information, plus – optionaly – a picture message with an image of your business card, logo, product, etc.
- Step 3: Your clients phone number is enter into database.
- Step 4: Potential client can now easily save your information directly into their phone.
- Step 5: Every person that texts-in for your vCard is in your personal database of potential business. Now you can simply log-in to the user-interface accessible from any computer and send a text blast to every person in your database reminding them of you and your brand, send coupons and promotions.
Allegra is a working keyword, you will receive Allegra’s contact information that you can save on your cell phone. Occasionally you may receive our promotional info. Depends on your carrier and plan options Message and Data Rates May Apply. You may opt out at any time by sending STOP to 76000 Supported carriers: Rogers Wireless, Fido, Chatr, Bell Mobility, Solo, Telus Mobilit, Koodo, MTS, SaskTel Mobility, Virgin Mobile Canada, Aliant Mobility, Telebec Mobilite, NortherTel Mobility, Videotron, Wind Mobile