Check your next lamination project.
Mounting Price List
|Size [sq.ft.]||Coroplast||Foam Core||Sintra||Gatorboard|
|up to 64||$3.50||$3.50||$6.50||$6.75|
|64 to 96||$3.25||$3.25||$6.25||$6.75|
|96 to 128||$3.00||$3.00||$6.00||$6.50|
Substrate cost only other components like adhesive, laminate are additional.
Minimum charge of $25 for any large format services.
Taxes are additional.
At Allegra we use a top of the line Royal Sovereign RSH-1651 laminator with digital controls. Its advanced hot roller system allows large format inkjet output to be laminated with superior quality. The P.I.D. control microprocessor provides stable temperature condition on the roller while laminating the material, simultaneously allowing the user to manipulate the temperature as required.
It is perfect for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
Large Format Laminating Services Hot and Cold – up to 65″
Maps, Posters, Digital Copies, Menus, Cards, Custom Projects.
Graphic image · Outdoor sign · Silk screen print · Inkjet media · Large format material.
- Hot and cold lamination.
- Clear, matte and satin finish.
- Laminating thickness 25~250 mic / 1~10 mil.
- Mounting thickness 15 (mm) / 0.6″.
- Trade discount.
Lamination Improve Sales & Save Money:
Lamination provides a durable way to protect and enhance almost any type of printed material. It improves the quality of materials by enhancing color and contrast, and providing a glossy “wet” look.
By giving your materials a higher quality, professional look, lamination can improve your business image and help bring in more sales leads.
- Laminated materials can be reused over and over
- Expensive graphics are protected
- Lamination stiffens signs and posters (additional backing is not needed)
- Employees have proper identification helping to save time and reduce accidents.
- You can make low-cost signs that resist weather
Lamination Improves Appearance:
Lamination gives your materials a finished, professional look of quality. Materials that are laminated just look better!
Lamination improves the appearance of your materials in a variety of ways.
- Gives materials a quality look
- Deepens and brightens colors
- Enhances contrast
- Dirt, grease and smudges can be cleaned off
- Gloss, matte or satin finishes are available
Lamination Preserves & Protects:
Lamination provides low-cost long-term protection without the need for climate control or other special protective measures.
You can effectively protect:
- sales presentation materials
- maintenance check list
- instructional materials
- outdoor directional signs
- sun expose